The time is now to switch over from the Conventional lighting ie. Incandescent lamps and fluorescent lights to LEDS(Light Emitting Diodes).
The principal benefits of using LEDs over conventional Lighting are:
The Average surface temperature of incandescent lamp is 900C, if operated for an hour and that for flourescent light is 600C, and that for LED is 250C so the heat dissipated by LEDS is less than 100% over the conventional lighting so that would have a huge effect on your a/c bills too.
- Very low power consumption
- The regular recessed Lights that we use consumes 21W/40W of Power but using an LED would cut down the power Consumption to only 3W ie 7 times Less.
- The regular fluorescent tube light Consumes 40W of Power but the LED tube light that would consumes only 9W of power cutting down the electricity bills by 80%.
- Very long life span the average life span of an LED is 50,000-1,00,000 ie 20yrs. if used 10 hours a day. If calculated the cost of the LED would be recovered in a year and the rest 19years enjoy luxury of LEDs.
- Low surface temperature and noise free lighting.
In this era when we are facing a huge crisis in the name of global warming LED is an answer to it. The products used by our company are free of mercury
and are ROHS approved
that overcomes the basic drawback of using flowrescent light. So if you are having some amount of love of our mother earth switch to LEDS
The colour and size of LEDS can be varied to such a degree that can't be compared to the Traditional lighting. Our company offers various kinds of LEDS namely.
- 3mm LEDS
- 5mm LEDS
- 8mm LEDS
- 10mm LEDS
- HIGH power LEDS
- Super flux LEDS
- RGB LEDS
And the best part is that LEDS can be operated b/w Temp of -10oC to 60oC, for outdoor use (IP 65 silicon Coated material le. Waterproof is also abailable)
Our company makes use of only high quality LEDS namely CREE, EDISON, OSRAM, EVER LIGHT, LUMITED
etc. and our products come with a warranty.
LED is having a very wide application right from being used in signages, illuminating channel Letters, Land Marks, Commercial Lighting, Hospitals, Hotel, Restaurant, Malls, Subways, Architectural lighting Highways, Auto lighting, Headlamps, Tail Lamps etc.
The Diodes can easily be installed at any place without much knowledge of them. They don't undergo a short circuit as an LED Light doesn't work on a reverse bias.
|Light bulb life span(hrs)
|Watts per bulb
|Bulbs needed for 50k hrs of working
|Kwh of electricity used over 50k hrs
|Frequent on off cycling
||Shortens life span
|Turns on instantly
|Sensitivity to temp and humidity
|Replacement frequency over 50k hrs